Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teresa24486
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Cannot find my App under Apps

Hi Community,

I created a solution with all the components, published it but cannot find it under my apps. How do I play my created App?

Teresa24486_0-1626010508987.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EricRegnier
Super User
Super User

Hi @Teresa24486,

Silly thing but are you sure you have an app? Creating tables and model-driven form doesn't "create" an app automatically. You'll need to create explicitly a model-driven app and define the pages/tables part of the app. Save and publish and then you should see the app in the the apps section.
Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @Teresa24486 ,

Did you verify you are in the right environment in the upper right?  Many times you might be in "Default" environment vs. your other environments...

See where it shows "Contoso (default)", change this to other environments where you might have published your app.

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 8.49.34 AM.png

Hope this helps.  Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.

Thanks,

Drew

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew

Hi @dpoggemann ,

I am using my production environment. Created a solution first, then my app. I cannot find it under Apps. Hence, cannot play it.

dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @Teresa24486 ,

Couple things:

1.  Did you verify your production environment does not show the Application?  Checking the environment in top right of the screen to verify in right one...

2.  You mentioned you developed the solution and then the app.  Did you develop the Solution in a Sandbox and export / import to production or did you create the solution in production environment?  

3.  Did you publish all customizations?

Sorry for all the questions, just need more details to assist.

Thanks,

Drew

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew
EricRegnier
Super User
Super User

Hi @Teresa24486,

Silly thing but are you sure you have an app? Creating tables and model-driven form doesn't "create" an app automatically. You'll need to create explicitly a model-driven app and define the pages/tables part of the app. Save and publish and then you should see the app in the the apps section.
Hope this helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,159)