cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cant submit a form. Scrubbed sensitive data.

DMcCann_0-1629191763122.png

Hi All, I cant do a submit form due to the following error: Server Response: _ScrubbedSensitiveData_.

Im trying to save it to the dataverse.

Does anyone know how i can fix this?

Thanks in Advance!

4 REPLIES 4
JamesCamp
Regular Visitor

We're running in to this issue as well, which only cropped up two days ago and in a bit of code that we use elsewhere as well. We're wondering of this a new bug or hiccup on Microsoft's end, but if anyone finds a solution it'd be much appreciated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @JamesCamp ,

A colleague of mine has also experienced this issue so that's at least three of us with the same issue.

He had a call with Microsoft and they are investigating this issue on their side. I will update this thread as soon as we hear back.

@dm  Any news back from MS? The bug went away for us in one part of the code but then showed up in another, lol.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JamesCamp  it turned out to be an issue with a plugin on the same entity.

The plugin was running and expecting several fields, not all of which were supplied by my patch statement.

We turned off the plugin to verify it would work, then changed the plugin before turning it back on.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,479)