cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deg85
Helper I
Helper I

Canvas App: Adding Radio Buttons in Gallery for related records

I am trying to build a Questionnaire where a user is presented a number of questions, for each question, there are a different possible umber of options from which the user needs to select one. In some cases, the user may be asked to include comments.

I am handling this by having two tables in Dataverse, 'Questions' and 'Options' and these have a 1..n relationship.

In my canvas app I have created a Gallery with all the Questions.  within the Gallery I have added Radio control and for items I have added the following: Filter(Options, "Question.QuestionNo = ThisItem.QuestionNo)".  This loads the correct options for each question and displays them correctly as options for the questions.

Now I need to link the radio control to the 'Selected' field of the options, currently a Yes/No type field, but can change if needed.  What would be the best way to submit the answers and load the previous answers if it had been previously submitted.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,427)