cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcolb88-1

Change Order of Items in a Choice List

I created a column in a dataverse for teams table that uses choices. There are 5 items. I want to change the order they are listed in when shown in a combobox in a dataverse for teams app. How can this be accomplished? I seem to remember back in CDS you could simply drag them up or down.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @mcolb88-1 ,

As far as I know you can only do this with the classic interface at this time vs. the modern interface and I know of no way to do this in the Dataverse for Teams environment.  You can do in a normal full Dataverse environment but not Dataverse for Teams.

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @mcolb88-1 ,

As far as I know you can only do this with the classic interface at this time vs. the modern interface and I know of no way to do this in the Dataverse for Teams environment.  You can do in a normal full Dataverse environment but not Dataverse for Teams.

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew

View solution in original post

mcolb88-1

Thanks, I guess setting the order of the items didn't make the MVP for Dataverse for Teams 😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,329)