cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Clearcollect + Filter + CDS

Hi All - I'm having a strange problem getting my CDS records into collections, not all the column data is been pulled through and stored.

E.g.

ClearCollect(ColTripRecords,
    Filter(
        Trips,
        Requestor = VarUserDetails.Email And Date >= OTFIlterStartDate_3.SelectedDate And Date <= OTFilterEndDate_3.SelectedDate And ('Record Status' = [@Status].Pending Or 'Record Status' = [@Status].Approved Or 'Record Status' = [@Status].Rejected Or 'Record Status' = [@Status].'Sent for Payment' Or 'Record Status' = [@Status].'Sent to Payroll')
    )
)

I end up with the requestor field, ID field and very little else. Any suggestions?

Annotation 2020-01-20 083315.pngCDSData.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I figured this one out, for anyone having similar problems, there is a setting called Explicit Column Selection which tries to reduce the memory consumption by only fetching columns used in the app.

This can be turned off by going to File --> Settings --> "Explicit column selection" to off.

Close the app reopen and all your column data will be returned.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

I figured this one out, for anyone having similar problems, there is a setting called Explicit Column Selection which tries to reduce the memory consumption by only fetching columns used in the app.

This can be turned off by going to File --> Settings --> "Explicit column selection" to off.

Close the app reopen and all your column data will be returned.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Users online (12,666)