cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darren1372
Resolver I
Resolver I

Columns in views used by tiles in interactive dashboard do not show up

Hi, I have set up an interactive dashboard and have several view used for different tiles

Issue is, when you click on a tile, the records that fly out, do not show the columns from the view that the tile is using. It is only showing the name and created date fields.
I have changed the order of the fields in the view from left to right, still doesn't pick up change in view. I have tried setting the fields I require to show up as 'sortable in interactive experience dashboard' - still don't show up. I read somewhere that the tile view columns are controlled by the card form for the entity. However, adding them to the card form only allows them to show up in the stream - still do not show up for tiles.

Has anyone managed to change /show different columns used by fly-outs for tiles in interactive dashboards?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darren1372
Resolver I
Resolver I

Unfortunately, no, appears you can't change it. Come on MSO, sort this please, along with your business rule engine!

It's not the 1990's!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
pagonza
Community Support
Community Support

Hello!

Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions for this as I don't have any experience in using model driven apps, but hopefully I can point you in the right direction.

Have you tried to search for help in the Dynamics Community forum? It could be easier to find there answers for model driven app related questions.

Hi pagonza, 

thanks for you reply. I will try there 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dan,

did you find the solution to the problem?

thanks 

Angela

Darren1372
Resolver I
Resolver I

Unfortunately, no, appears you can't change it. Come on MSO, sort this please, along with your business rule engine!

It's not the 1990's!

CharlesS
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hello @Darren1372 , @EricRegnier , @pagonza !

I was wondering if anyone had found a way to resolve this issue or if a fix had been developed by Microsoft to this effect. Any luck?

Thanks!

Charles

Not that I heard of unfortunately... Was this idea submitted? I will vote 🙂

Hello @EricRegnier !

I was afraid you might say that... 😉 I have submitted the idea (see link below); I think this is a reasonable ask.

Ability to configure fields shown in flyout for in... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Best Regards,

Charles

I've voted

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,947)