Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teresa24486
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Create a view based on due-date=10 days

Hi,

I am looking for a condition to create records based on Expiry date column=10 days and similar views. I used Next 10 days condition but the data isnt right:

Teresa24486_0-1629286044589.png

4 REPLIES 4
pcalder1
Frequent Visitor

I suggest you make a calculated field (days to expiry) that compares (datediff) between today and the expiry date.  Create a view that shows only those records where the date to expiry = 10.

Pierre Calder

www.proservice365.com

pcalder1
Frequent Visitor

I should mention that if you have users in different time zones, you may get different (unexpected) results.  You will need to convert your dates to local before doing the calculation.  If everyone is in the same time zone, you can get away with it.

Pierre Calder

www.proservice365.com

Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Hi @pcalder1,

I want to segregate active and expired records through views. I have my expired views set. Active view has all my data. This is the condition I am trying which is ending up in no records.

Teresa24486_1-1629375095635.png

Hi @Teresa24486 ,

I think the issue here is that your view will show only the records due in exactly 30 days.  

Perhaps changing the calculated field from text to decimal and changing the filter on the view to DueDate > 15 and DueDate =< 30 will give you the results you are looking for.

Pierre Calder

www.proservice365.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,868)