cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Creating a new environment issue.

Hi all,

When creating a new environment I have the option to select "Region". Unfortunately when clicking no drop down is present and therefore I'm unable to create the environmnet.

I've tested this in different tenants on different machines with the same issue. Either this is user error (likely not, I've created many environmnets) or there's an issue with the Power Apps service.

Please could someone confirm below, or recommend an alternative way of creating the environment?

Thanks,

J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Hi @opticshrew2 

Where are you creating the new environment from?  If I use the Power Platform Admin Center ( https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/environments) then I am able to create a new environment with all of the region options available.

If you still can't see the regions I would suggest raising a support case with Microsoft through the Power Platform Admin Center 

-----

If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Hi @opticshrew2 

Where are you creating the new environment from?  If I use the Power Platform Admin Center ( https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/environments) then I am able to create a new environment with all of the region options available.

If you still can't see the regions I would suggest raising a support case with Microsoft through the Power Platform Admin Center 

-----

If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

View solution in original post

Hello @HSheild ,

Apologies for the delay, it appears to have been a temporary issue. I imagine it was due to Microsoft capacity issues. Now resolved.

Regards,

J

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Users online (9,228)