cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom Entity in Default Environment --- Using gateway in Non Default environment

Hi

Super frustrated,

-I am not a global admin

-There is a default environment, which I can successfully leverage gateways to feed data to my app , as long as the data sits in an external database

- For whatever reason I cannot create a custom entity in the default environment, so I thought fair enough I will hassle admin to create a new environment for me, I thought great I can create a custom entity now , oh wait..... I cannot leverage gateways to feed the data in to my app in a non default environment, what am I supposed to do now?

- Sorry for the frustrated rant, however I have gotten the team excited about PowerApps with a first test using SQL DB, however we want to use the CDS for apps and its a real pain not to be able to do this.

1 REPLY 1
Helper I
Helper I

I believe Gateways are now supported in CDS for Apps environments - I created a new environment yesterday and when I click Get Data I am able to select our Gateway setup.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Check out the Power Apps Community Call for January 2021

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Users online (11,057)