cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
faridjalal

Data Integration - Error while trying to load queries from Azure SQL DB to CDS

I'm trying to load two native DB queries to an Azure SQL DB into custom entities.

I faced the the following error in the first load attempt:

Load to Common Data Service failed. Details: [(([Table with name 'cr2e4_usernews' does not exist], The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.), Unable to retrieve metadata for CRM environment: https://australia-001.azure-apim.net/apim/commondataservice/<id>/$metadata.json/datasets/default.cds...)], One or more errors occurred.. (Job ID: <id>)

On trying to Refresh the project, it errors out at "Executing load in CDS" stage:

Load to Common Data Service failed. Details: [(PQOnline failure - The powerquery job failed with error: Challenge ChallengeType:NativeQuery, ChallengeDataSource:{"Kind":"SQL","Path":"<servername>;<dbname","NormalizedPath":"<servername>;<dbname>","IsDefaultForKind":false})], One or more errors occurred.. (Job ID: <id>)

Any help folks?

14 REPLIES 14

Hi Dmitry, this looks like a different issue than the one discussed on this thread. This looks like an issue with your M query, please check if it is referencing a non-existent column called "Name".

If you need more assistance, please start a new thread and share your M query.

@DmitryFomenko wrote:

Good day, colleagues.

Have the same problem. Could you advice how I can resolve it as well?

Here is the message what I got:

Не вдалося завантажити до Common Data Service. Відомості: [(PQOnline failure - The powerquery job failed with error: Exception ExceptionType:MashupEvaluationException, ExceptionMessage:Expression.Error: The column 'Name' of the table wasn't found., EvaluationResponse:{"ResultType":"Exception","Message":"Expression.Error: The column 'Name' of the table wasn't found.","Errors":[]})], One or more errors occurred.. (Ідентифікатор завдання: 0c2f9b5b-9822-428f-8759-0c9beb8d4cf7).

Getting the same errror as # 2 now. This is new for me as my refreshes have been working fine for months.

Load to Common Data Service failed. Details: [(PQOnline failure - The powerquery job failed with error: Challenge ChallengeType:Resource, ChallengeDataSource:{"Kind":"SQL","Path":"***-**********;***","NormalizedPath":"***-**********;***","IsDefaultForKind":false})], One or more errors occurred.. (Job ID: 0cecb5fb-26d6-422d-82cf-dbd36f35a11b)

Thanks for the assistance.

Hi Rbert,

Are you using a username and password or Azure Active Directory for your authentication? If you are using username/password, has the password changed?

Thanks,
Alejandro

Hi,

I have the same issue. I am doing dataintegration (sales to Finops). When i join the sales project entity and finops project enity using mergequeries in power query editor, Failed to update M query. 

Could you please advise.

110.png

Thanks

Vinoth SUSAINATHAN

Vinoths
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Hi,

I am doing dataintegration (sales to Finops). When i join the sales project entity and finops project enity using mergequeries in power query editor, Failed to update M query. 

Could you please advise.

110.png

Thanks

Vinoth SUSAINATHAN

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,481)