Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tchristy99
Helper I
Helper I

Data Integration Project Schedule Problem

Hi,

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I will put it under this category.

I have a data integration project that runs every 5 minutes (It's a small amount of data), and it consistently does this and notifies me if there are any issues. Today it didn't refresh for nearly 40 minutes without any notification and without any explanation when I went to explore after my users complained. I am hoping someone else has perhaps experienced this as well and can provide any thoughts on why this might have happened and how to prevent it in the future.

tchristy99_0-1623273131878.png

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tchristy99
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @EricRegnier as I looked back at the history more carefully it appeared that it was happening for long than I originally thought. Turns out it corresponded with a large Power BI dataset refreshing through the same gateway. We gave the data integration its own gateway and it solved the problem!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
EricRegnier
Super User
Super User

Hi @tchristy99,

It's really hard to say by the nature of this SaaS feature. Maybe Microsoft was perform system maintenance/updates?  I would suggest to submit a Microsoft Support ticket at: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support to get more info from them as they would have access to the internal logs and telemetry. Keep us posted!

tchristy99
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @EricRegnier as I looked back at the history more carefully it appeared that it was happening for long than I originally thought. Turns out it corresponded with a large Power BI dataset refreshing through the same gateway. We gave the data integration its own gateway and it solved the problem!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Great, thanks for the update!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,174)