cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dayananthan
Helper I
Helper I

Data Integration issue ( "Something Went Wrong") when we use SQLserver to CDS template

Hi,

I am trying to load data from Azure SQL to CDS using Data Integration. I am able to create Connection,Connection Sets and Project but when i try to add Task under the project it is giving an error like " Something went wrong. Please try again later". Add the Power Apps ip's to my Azure SQL Firewall. Is there anything required? I don't know what went something wrong.. 

Azure SQL data region : East US and West Europe

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dayananthan ,

Which region does the current environment (which your CDS relies on) bind to?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please make sure the Region your current environment (which your CDS relies on) binds to is the same as that your Azure SQL relates to.

Also please consider re-create your Data Integration project in your PowerApps, then check if the issue is solved.

In addition, I think the Dataflow functionality (previous Data Integration functionality) in PowerApps could also achieve your needs. Please check and see if the following blog would help in your scenario:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/whats-new-in-dataflows-and-data-integration-september-201...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/common-data-service/create-and-use-dataflows

Please take a try with above solution (using Dataflow to sync data from your Azure SQL to CDS Entity), then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,052)