cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msm8504
Helper I
Helper I

Data Integrator Error syncing a Yes-No option set field from CRM to Finance and Operations

Hello, I'm unable to sync a 2 option set field (Yes-No) from CRM to Finance & Operations.  I keep getting the following errors within my CDS Data Integrator Project:

Invalid Enum Value

The CRM field value of No=0 and Yes=1.  Within my mapping I'm performing a value map function, and have tried everything to set the related F&O field.  Please see attached screenshots of what I'm tried.  It errors every time.  Has anyone accomplished this before? I'm not sure what else to put in my function to get this to work.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes I am, I was able to figure out the fix.  Within my function instead of mapping 0 or 1 in source I did True or False instead and it worked

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @msm8504 ,

Are you trying to integrate Option Set Value to Text field? Try to import to BooleanType field in Finance and Operations instead.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes I am, I was able to figure out the fix.  Within my function instead of mapping 0 or 1 in source I did True or False instead and it worked

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (85,660)