Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanthipola
Helper II
Helper II

Data Verse in powerapps

Hi Team,

I have an ODBC database and extracting all the tables using MS Access. Now I'm stuck at getting those tables in dataverse

When I try to go to Dataverse and trying to get data from any of the data source it is not working.

Can you someone please suggest how to get the data from odbc databse.

Thank you,

Shanthi

3 REPLIES 3
dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @shanthipola ,

Have you looked at Dataflows?  You can take a look a this article to give you some guidance:  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-query/dataflows/add-data-power-query 

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew

Hi @dpoggemann 

Based on the above link I tried but what would be the connection settings in my scenario?

shanthipola_0-1643635578609.png

dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @shanthipola 

Assuming your information is in an on premises database, you will need to utilize the Data Gateway.  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-query/dataflows/using-dataflows-with-on-premises-data 

This is a premium connector so you would need to have a Power BI or Power Apps license to be able to connect to the SQL environment.  Hope this article helps you.

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (2,532)