cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kikoger
Resolver II
Resolver II

Dataflow Incremental Refresh leads to "Error: The field 'lops_lastupdated' of the record wasn't found."

Hi all,

we set up a pretty elaborate Dataflow with 4 sources that merge into each other. All 4 sources have lastUpdated columns that are formatted as datetimes and also go into a column in the destination tables without any issues.

When doing a full refresh, everything works just fine, but enabling incremental refresh causes the following error:

"[...] Error: The field 'lops_lastupdated' of the record wasn't found. [...]"

The field is definitely there, as it is also mapped to a column in the target table and that is working fine. Besides, I can select the column when setting up the incremental refresh params, so the system detects it.

I also checked for blank values in the source, but there are none.

Any ideas? Anyone experienced a similar issue in the past?

Thank you 🙂 

Screenshot 2022-10-11 113943.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User

Hello, @Kikoger, the Column1.lastUpdated, is it a DateTime format? Does it include values for all records?

If my reply helped you, please give a 👍 , & if it solved your issue, please 👍 & Accept it as the Solution to help other community members find it more.

I am primarily available on weekdays from 6-10 PM CT and 5-10 PM CT on weekends.

Visit my Blog: www.powerplatformplace.com

Screenshot 2022-10-11 165346.jpgHi Ahmed - yes to both 👍

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,597)