Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KSven
Advocate II
Advocate II

Dataflow | Stop running process

Hi lovely Community,

is there a way to stop a running data integration Datflow once it has started? 

Or do we have to wait until it has finished before to start it again?

BR,

Sven

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EricRegnier
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @KSven, unfortunately you can't cancel an in-progress dataflow. You'll have to wait until it finishes. You should submit the idea which would be handy particularly for long running dataflows: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas  

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
EricRegnier
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @KSven, unfortunately you can't cancel an in-progress dataflow. You'll have to wait until it finishes. You should submit the idea which would be handy particularly for long running dataflows: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas  

Cheers

View solution in original post

Bonjour Eric!

The ability to cancel dataflows is a must, I also voted for this idea. I have a dataflow that's been running for 27 hours; it usually runs for less than 5 minutes. I read on other posts that dataflows were automatically cancelled after 24 hours. I'm thinking there is maybe a setting to specify the maximum runtime for a dataflow. Do you know if this is indeed the case?

Thanks!

Apologies for late response @CharlesS, don't think there is that can be set from PPAC or Maker portal. Might be worth contact Microsoft via support ticket. They might be able to share the environment/organizational setting and how to update if there's one.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (26,812)