cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jgiemza
Frequent Visitor

Dataflow not refreshing

I am trying to flow an excel sheet into dataverse, but refreshing keeps failing. This seems to happen when the excel table is larger. This is the error I am getting, thanks.

jgiemza_0-1655819940869.png

7 REPLIES 7
AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User

@jgiemza , it seems that you have a date format issue. Make sure that the date(s) column(s) in your excel sheet have valid values.

The dates in my excel sheet seem perfectly fine. In the error it says the first date is 7/22/0221 but its not like that in the excel sheet. Also I have used the same data with less rows and it refreshes fine, I am not sure why that would be an issue.

@jgiemza , are you importing the date column into a number column in Dataverse?

I was trying to convert them into dates in the flow, but I just solved that issue by formatting the dates in excel. Now I have another formatting issue with entities being too long. Do you know how to fix this? Thanks.

jgiemza_0-1655822083876.png

@jgiemza , Increase the length from your Dataverse column properties. 

AhmedSalih_0-1655822270609.png

Regards,
Ahmed
If my reply helped you, please give a 👍. And if it has solved your issue, please consider Accept it as the Solution to help other members in the community find it more.

Thank you that worked, but now I am getting this error. It seems to be in the first row and again that date looks correct in my excel sheet.

jgiemza_0-1655823138692.png

AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User

@jgiemza , Make sure that you Dataverse date column has these properties: (Highlighted in Yellow)

Date Column Properties in Dataverse.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,026)