Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
molegris
Advocate III
Advocate III

Dataflows (dataintegration) page not loading in Power Apps portal

Hi,

Does anyone have ever encounter this issue?  The Dataflows page is not loading in the Power Apps portal (see image below).  So I can't even create a new dataflow.  Honestly, this is not the first time I have problems with dataflows; everytime I have to do something with dataflows I know I'll be troubleshooting all week!  I love Power Platform but in my opinion, dataflows technology is NOT ready for general availability.  Especially if you intend to include it in ALM + CI.  Forget about it!

Anyway, if anybody experienced this issue and was able to fix it, I'd love to here about it! 

Here's what I already tried :

1. Stop, reload, F5.
2. Close browser, restart
3. Let it load overnight; was still spinning the next morning.
3. Try with Chrome and use a fresh login.
4. Reset the environment from the Admin center.
5. Delete the environment and recreate it (unable to complete because I couldn't reuse the same url as the previously deleted environment... so I restore it instead)

molegris_0-1616177495664.png

Thank you

--mo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EricRegnier
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @molegris,

Seems like you did everything I would have recommended. Are you system admin in that environment? If not, that might be why (missing some privileges). If you are then I would submit a Microsoft Support ticket at: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
EricRegnier
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @molegris,

Seems like you did everything I would have recommended. Are you system admin in that environment? If not, that might be why (missing some privileges). If you are then I would submit a Microsoft Support ticket at: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

View solution in original post

Hi @EricRegnier , thanks for the reply.  It's a sandbox environment I created and I didn't add any security group, so I would assume I have suffisant privilege.  AND I have Power Platform Administrator role at the tenant level which I also assume gives me enough prvileges.  So I'll open a support ticket.

Thanks again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (22,971)