cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seanhodkinson
Frequent Visitor

Dataverse Base Capacity Plan price

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the minimum monthly price to set up a Dataverse 5GB or 10GB base capacity plan in a tenant?

For example with 6 users on a per app plan?

Thanks,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @seanhodkinson ,

Power Apps Per App license for 1 user will allocate the 5GB of storage to the tenant and every Power Apps Per App license will add an additional 50 MB of storage. Commercial price for this license at MSRP is $5 per user / month.

Power Apps Per User license for 1 user would up the initial allocation to 10GB and you receive 250MB for each Power Apps Per User license.  Commercial price for this license at MSRP is $20 per user / month.

License Guide:  https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085130&clcid=0x409 

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @seanhodkinson ,

Power Apps Per App license for 1 user will allocate the 5GB of storage to the tenant and every Power Apps Per App license will add an additional 50 MB of storage. Commercial price for this license at MSRP is $5 per user / month.

Power Apps Per User license for 1 user would up the initial allocation to 10GB and you receive 250MB for each Power Apps Per User license.  Commercial price for this license at MSRP is $20 per user / month.

License Guide:  https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085130&clcid=0x409 

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew

Hi Drew,

Thanks for your reply.  That is great to hear, and brilliant for companies who want to dip their toe in the water.

I had heard that there was a base fee for the 5GB on top of the $5 per month.  I actually read the licensing guide and saw that there is a default capacity for per user/per app, but thought it had to be paid for.

Thanks again,

Sean

dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @Seanhod1 ,

Glad this helped.  Please accept if answers your question, if not then let me know and I can try to assist more.

Thanks,
Drew

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,747)