cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

Dataverse Issues creating collection

The past couple days working in my Power Apps for Teams app, I have been seeing some very strange things.    Today, I am creating a collection from a Dataverse table and the columns are very, very strange.     It’s not giving me a choice of all my text columns (13) and the names look like this:  cr9f7_primarycontact_Column1

I have no earthly idea where this is coming from.   I started seeing this “_Column1” yesterday, but until today wasn’t limited to selecting a column with this name.

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.
4 REPLIES 4
EricRegnier
Super User
Super User

Hi @JR-BejeweledOne, not sure about this one, might have better lock with Microsoft support? Have you lodged a ticket with them?  

rampprakash
Super User
Super User

Hello @JR-BejeweledOne,

Steps to Follow : 

1. Can you please try refreshing the Database and try again.

2. If it's not working remove the DataVerse and try again

3. Make Sure you are in Correct Environment.

If all three steps not worked. You are good to go with the suggession shared by @EricRegnier for logging Ticket.

Please Mark as Answer if it's helpful

Subscribe : https://youtube.com/channel/UCnGNN3hdlKBOr6PXotskNLA

Blog : https://microsoftcrmtechie.blogspot.com

Not yet.   This app is behaving very strangely.  Things that worked have all of a sudden stopped working.   It's very bizarre.

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

I only work in one environment and this is Dataverse for Teams, not regular dataverse.    Not sure I follow what you mean by remove the dataverse.   

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (3,212)