Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rubensmoc
Frequent Visitor

Dataverse TDS Endpoint Does not Update Option Set Label

Hi guys,

I need your help!

I am facing a problem with the Dataverse Connector in Power BI – the same happens with SQL Server Management Studio. I’ve updated the label of a Choice in Dataverse and this Choice is being used in a column of a table. The uptated label is correctly shown in a model-driven form but when connected to Power BI or SQL Server Management Studio using the TDS Endpoint the option-set label column is exhibited with the previous label fo this Choice.

I’ve attached a file with some printed screens to document the problem.

• Screen 1 Power Apps Choice Desfecho Internacao (cr384_desfechoposinternacao) – It show the updated option set with detailed information of the Choice Label “Pós-Internação Hospitalar“ and Value = 668730000
  • Screen 2 - Power Apps Form with column Choice Desfecho Internacao - this form shows the table Avaliação Risco RSC (cr384_avaliacaoriscorsc) with the column with the uptaded choice label “Pós-Internação Hospitalar”
  • Screen 3 - SQL Server Management Studio Table Avaliação Risco RSC (cr384_avaliacaoriscorsc) - It shows the list of the same record of the table Avaliação Risco RSC (cr384_avaliacaoriscorsc) exhibited in the previous form. The label column (cr384_desfechopreinternacaoname) of the choice Desfecho Internacao (cr384_desfechoposinternacao) contains na old value (“Recuperação Pós-Alta Hospitalar”) of the choice Desfecho Internacao – the updated value is “Pós-Internação Hospitalar”

Does anyone know a fix for this problem?

Best regards,

Rubens Pereira

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vikasp
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi, thanks for reporting this issue. we are tracking this internally.
In the meanwhile, as a workaround, you can do "Publish All Customizations" from the solution explorer window and this issue should then go away.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
vikasp
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi, thanks for reporting this issue. we are tracking this internally.
In the meanwhile, as a workaround, you can do "Publish All Customizations" from the solution explorer window and this issue should then go away.

Thanks for the workaround suggestion - it worked fine.

Hi, was this ever resolved fully? I'm experiencing a similar issue whereby I changed a set of Dataverse choice labels and have exported my solution from Development to Production, no label changes are taking effect. 
Not available in the model-driven app, i have tried publishing all everywhere to no avail. 

Additional options are being carried across fine, just no label updates. 

vikasp
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi, I wonder if the set of changes you made in the development environment were part of the solution you exported to your production. Can you please check that?
One way to also try is to publish all customizations in your development environment before you export the solution.

Hi thank you for your reply, yes they were certainly part of the solution and published. I actually tried placing them within their own solution to see if i could isolate the problem but exactly the same thing happened

very frustrating :(. For now i am localizing the changes, this is not ideal as you can imagine...

vikasp
Microsoft
Microsoft

I am sorry for your situation. Could you please share the exact steps to reproduce the issue? I don't think I fully understand the issue you're describing and would like to learn more details to investigate further.
In the current issue that I replied on on the original question, doing a publish all customizations should fix the issue and display the latest display labels.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Users online (5,961)