Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RachelPalya1
Helper I
Helper I

Dataverse Table Solution Export with Data

Hi Power People!

I am exporting a solution from one environment into another.  I was able to download two canvas applications and a table. and successfully load into the other environment.  However, when I loaded the table into the new environment none of the data imported.  Does anyone know how to export tables with the data or a possible work around?

Thanks!

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @RachelPalya1,

You can use the Configuration Migration tool to define what tables/fields you want to export and bring across to your other environments.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Hi @ChrisPiasecki   I read over the documentation and it seems like that is only available if you have Dynamics, is that correct?

Hi @RachelPalya1,

It does not require Dynamics 365, it will work for a Dataverse only environment as well. It was originally built for Dynamics CRM before Dataverse and Dynamics 365 became distinct services.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @RachelPalya1,

You can use the Configuration Migration tool to define what tables/fields you want to export and bring across to your other environments.

---

Hi @ChrisPiasecki   I read over the documentation and it seems like that is only available if you have Dynamics, is that correct?

Hi @RachelPalya1,

It does not require Dynamics 365, it will work for a Dataverse only environment as well. It was originally built for Dynamics CRM before Dataverse and Dynamics 365 became distinct services.

---

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,178)