cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kilaj1
Resolver I
Resolver I

Dataverse Table disappears and break PowerApp

I have a strange issue that just happened a few minutes ago.  I had a power app connected to the Data verse and was working on a people picker field when I lost connection to the dataverse.  refreshed from the PowerApp Studio and it says the entity no longer exist, check the tables in the Dataverse, its gone.  Nothing i was doing i would think would cause an entire table to be deleted from the data verse.  Is there a log I can check or any way to recover the table?

1 REPLY 1
AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User

@kilaj1 , You can restore your environment from a system backup in such case. Check this out https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/backup-restore-environments

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Users online (4,336)