cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mim
Helper I
Helper I

Dataverse for Team, calculated columns does not Work

when I tried to add calculated column, the user interface get me to a page where I can't logging, did anyone managed to make it work ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EricRegnier
Super User
Super User

Hi @mim,

There's a similar post to this. From what I know calculated columns are not supported yet in Dataverse for Teams. It is indeed strange that we see that option when creating a new column. That comes from the standard version of Dataversion, but I believe we should suspect this feature to come up soon...

Cheers

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
EricRegnier
Super User
Super User

Hi @mim,

There's a similar post to this. From what I know calculated columns are not supported yet in Dataverse for Teams. It is indeed strange that we see that option when creating a new column. That comes from the standard version of Dataversion, but I believe we should suspect this feature to come up soon...

Cheers

@EricRegnier Thank you for always participating in the forum and for your valid answers.

ShantanuP
Power Apps
Power Apps

Is it available everywhere? I don't have it.

Edit: It's located in the Edit Data, but not the Add Columns. Is this because it operates on the entire dataset?

Hi @jaeiow, it's only available for Dataverse for Teams. But stay tuned, it will come to the full Dataverse soon and should see the annoncement here when it does.

Hope this helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Users online (3,062)