cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ainzo
Frequent Visitor

Dataverse for Teams views

Hi guys, 

I created a combobox in powerApp and i want to get the views of my Dataverse table. I used this expression: Choices('Table(views)').

But the dropdown is showing technical numbers instead of names of the views. Does anybody know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ainzo ,

Could you please share more detail about your scenario? Would you like to show all the views belonging to a specific table?

If so, please try below method:

1. Add Views table as a data source of your App.

2. In Items of the Combo box, set formula as follows:

Filter(Views, StartsWith(Name, "YourTableName"))

vjefferni_0-1655703524968.png

All the views belonging to a table will have their names start with the table name.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Hi @v-jefferni ,

Thank you for your reply and your time. However i tried using your formula and I get an error. I have a combobox where I want to use all the table views from dataverse for Teams.

Hi @Ainzo ,

I am using a Combo box in a Teams App. What is the error detail?

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

@v-jefferni,

The error is “Filter function has invalid arguments”. I don’t know what this means. 

Hi @Ainzo ,

Please attach screenshots so that we will be able to know more about the issue. We need your formula for figuring out.

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,464)