cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AaronMcClay1311
Frequent Visitor

Dates getting changed from Flow to DV

Hello,

I have an issue that I cannot figure out because it makes 0 sense. I have a form that gets submitted and one of the questions is what is the date? I do this because sometimes we have to submit things after midnight and it needs to be for the day before. The issue I am running into is the Flow will populate the date correctly in excel or within the compose statements but when it goes to DV it is a day behind. I cannot figure this out. Pictures attached. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

The default Date in DataVerse is User Local - this type of date is displayed to the user based on the timezone that is set in their personal settings.  This is most likely the reason why you see a difference in the dates.  You can double check this be changing your users timezone and refreshing the form to see what date is displayed.  Another option is that you may need to apply a timezone adjustment in Flow before you write the value to DataVerse.

image.png

image.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

The default Date in DataVerse is User Local - this type of date is displayed to the user based on the timezone that is set in their personal settings.  This is most likely the reason why you see a difference in the dates.  You can double check this be changing your users timezone and refreshing the form to see what date is displayed.  Another option is that you may need to apply a timezone adjustment in Flow before you write the value to DataVerse.

image.png

image.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (2,733)