cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerPedro
Regular Visitor

Delete Business Rule from Table/Entity

Hi,

I have just created some basic Business Rules on a custom table. I am able to deactivate them but NOT to remove them, no button is show in the Business Rules list at the Entity. What I am missing? I suppose that you can delete Business Rules.

Thanks

Pedro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @PowerPedro,

Try this way.

• In your environment, go to Solutions. 
  • Select the Default Solution
  • In the top command bar select Switch to Classic. This opens the old Solution Explorer. 
  • Find your entity then select the business rule and delete it. Make sure the business rule is deactivated first.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @PowerPedro,

Try this way.

• In your environment, go to Solutions. 
  • Select the Default Solution
  • In the top command bar select Switch to Classic. This opens the old Solution Explorer. 
  • Find your entity then select the business rule and delete it. Make sure the business rule is deactivated first.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

PowerPedro
Regular Visitor

Hi Chris,

It works but it is a little cumbersome. I will apply in this test environment the las Wave Update to see if they implemented that in the last version.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (18,275)