cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Pezzoli
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Editable grid doesn't provide page rows number

In the Model-driven app, on view home grid, when I select the Ribbon button "Show as" > "Read Only Grid" I obtain on the footer the page rows number:

page rows number.png

Instead when I select "Editable Grid" I don't obtain page row number:

page rows number 2.png

Is there any way to view page rows number in editable grid view?

Thx,

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @David_Pezzoli,

Unfortunately this is just a limitation of the Editable Grid control currently, there is no page numbers, only the ability to page back and forth.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @David_Pezzoli,

Unfortunately this is just a limitation of the Editable Grid control currently, there is no page numbers, only the ability to page back and forth.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up. 

View solution in original post

Thank you Chris,

I added one idea about this issue:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Provide-page-rows-number-to-Editable-grid/idi-p... 

Please add me one like about this idea. After then I will accept you as the proposed Solution.

Thx!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,984)