cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christian_N
Regular Visitor

Entity Relationship CDS_2

Hi,

like many others too, I’m new to PowerApps. But first of all, sorry for my English.

I have a question about the entity-relationship.

This is my setup:

I have the three entities “Foerderbereich”, “Plattform” and “PlattformFoerderbereich”

The relationship between these entities are “Foerderbereich” > “PlattformFoerderbereich” (1:n) and the same for “Plattform” > “PlattformFörderbereich”.

I have a Form with two Dropdowns and select values from both Entities (Foerderbereich/Plattform), but it doesn’t work correctly.

I got only in one Dropdown the right value, the second dropdown shows the same values like the first one (see pic "dropdown").

What I’ve find out: If everything is created - the Screen, the Form with the two Dropdown-Fields (switched on PrimaryName)-  it worked fine. Also, if I deselect the second dropdown and select it again, it shows the correct values.

But if I save, close the app and take a restart, it doesn’t work anymore.

Values can be:

Foerderbereich: “Hardware”, “Software”

Platform: “Test”, “Dev”

I have some pics attached, maybe they’re helpful.

Where is the error?

I hope, someone could help me.

Greetings

Christian

1 REPLY 1
CWesener
Power Apps
Power Apps

Adding @GregLi to assist.

Thanks,
Clay.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (68,602)