cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsilvani

Error creating new CDS environment

In 2 separate instances I have had issues creating new CDS environments.  The environments are created but do not seem complete and give missing meta data  errors on certain menu items like Business Management. This also leads to issues uploading solutions.

2 REPLIES 2
EricRegnier
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @jsilvani,

Possible to share what the error messages are and some screenshots if it's still hang up? Also, I would suggest opening a Microsoft support ticket at: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

You can also check which solution is getting hang-up in the Solution History which you can access in make.powerapps.com --> top right gear icon --> Advanced Settings --> Settings --> Solution History

Good luck..

ajdhingr
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi for this types of erros I reckon its best to raise a support ticket with Microsoft

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Users online (2,722)