cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atluriks

Export tables and data from Dataverse for Teams

I have few tables created in Dataverse for Teams. What are my options to build reports from the data in Dataverse for Teams environment? I am not able to connect this to PowerBI. 
Can I export tables and data from Dataverse for Teams to a regular Dataverse environment so I can build reports? Currenty "Upgrade" option from Dataverse for Teams to a regular Dataverse is not available.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @atluriks ,

I think Solution is the answer to achieve your need. You could create a solution with custom tables built in Dataverse for Teams, export the solution and import it into the regular Dataverse environment.

Please refer to below video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JC_zCh545A

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @atluriks ,

I think Solution is the answer to achieve your need. You could create a solution with custom tables built in Dataverse for Teams, export the solution and import it into the regular Dataverse environment.

Please refer to below video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JC_zCh545A

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

Thank you!

Hi there, I am having the same issue. I followed the video exactly and exported and imported my table to the new environment.  However none of the data within the table exported. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,645)