cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kts_dev
Regular Visitor

Filter Audits table on custom table

I set up a gallery and using the Dataverse connector, pointed to the Audits table. I want to filter the table to point to a custom table, and more specifically a record in that table.

In the long term, the idea would be that the user clicks on a record via gallery pointed at custom table and app navigates them to a second screen with details about the selected record. On that second screen, I want another gallery with the record's change history.

In this post I can see that I should be able to filter on Record ID. I do see Record ID in the unfiltered Audits gallery, but each GUID is unique. Therefore I don't know what I would filter on to only shows changes related to the selected record.

How do I filter the Audits table on the selected record?

3 REPLIES 3
AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User
kts_dev
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the link @AhmedSalih . Can you confirm that the post I originally referenced is incorrect and that you cannot filter on Record ID?

@kts_dev, the post I shared is to show all record changes that is associated with a record GUID. I have used this to accomplish the same requirement that you have.

If my reply helped you, please give a 👍 , & if it solved your issue, please 👍 & Accept it as the Solution to help other community members find it more.

I am primarily available on weekdays from 6-10 PM CT and 5-10 PM CT on weekends.

Visit my Blog: www.powerplatformplace.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,487)