Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SoSoDef276
Helper I
Helper I

Filter Gallary by Datacard

Hello, 

Looking for assistance on how to get the filter working in Dataverse. I could not adapt what I used in the Standard powerapp.

Here are the formulas I used; 

Filter(PRS,DataCardValue4.value= "No")

Filter('Resolved (PRS)'.value= "No")

Filter(PRS,'Resolved (PRS)'.value= "No")

SoSoDef276_0-1612701382328.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dpoggemann
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

HI @SoSoDef276 ,

I just performed a test on the Account entity with the Send Marketing Materials.  Please see the Items formula for the Gallery on the right side with the filter.  This worked as expected and filtered with "Send" and "Do Not Send" .  This is defined as a "Yes/No" column in the Dataverse.

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 7.29.36 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-07 at 7.28.47 AM.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Drew

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
dpoggemann
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi @SoSoDef276 ,

Please see the following post as it provides you the details of what you are trying to do here.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Dataverse/Filter-with-two-options-as-a-data-type/td-p/... 

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Drew

Same issue unfortunately ; 

SoSoDef276_0-1612703101633.png

dpoggemann
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Is this a "Yes/No" field or a "Choice" field in the Dataverse?

dpoggemann
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

HI @SoSoDef276 ,

I just performed a test on the Account entity with the Send Marketing Materials.  Please see the Items formula for the Gallery on the right side with the filter.  This worked as expected and filtered with "Send" and "Do Not Send" .  This is defined as a "Yes/No" column in the Dataverse.

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 7.29.36 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-07 at 7.28.47 AM.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Drew

View solution in original post

(PRS, Resolved = 'Resolved (PRS)'.No)

Thank you so much !!!

How can I go about using the formula you provided and adapting into a Radio Button, like in your example ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (12,092)