I am having a difficult time understanding why filtering my collections this way yields nothing. I am trying to take a collection table with a set of controls and filter it against another collection table of controls with group identifiers. To do this I am taking the control column of collection1 and comparing it to the control column of collection2. The final filter output being; whatever controls in collection1 present in collection2.
Control-ID (Unique Key)
CCG-ID (Unique Key)
Control-ID (Foreign Key - N:1)
TC-ID (Foreign Key - N:1)
When the screen is visible I collect the colControl and colCriteriaControlGroup. I then re-collect the colCriteriaControlGroup by filtering based on the TC-ID group. All of which works perfectly fine. Done so by:
LookUp(colCriteriaControlGroup, ER_Gal_Control.Selected.'Control-ID' in 'Control-ID'.'Control-ID').'Control-ID'.'Control-ID'
All of which give the exact same output.
I am under the impression that this has something to do with the Lookup data types involved here seeing that the colCriteriaControlGroup's 'Control-ID' field is a foreign key of colControl's 'Control-ID'.
Additionally I have tried this with mock tables which does work (gives me the result i'm after, a dataset composed of records that exist in both tables/collections.
Filter(Table1, Column1 in Table2.Column1)
Result = 1, 2, 3
I am open to anything at this point. Thank you for the insight in advance.