cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duncant
Helper V
Helper V

Gallery Blank

I have created an app that allows the user to check-in or register.  When the user already exist, or has registered, the user can check and answer a couple of questions. In the example below, Dale Gribble has been selected.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I believe I resolved the issue. Unless a user goes completes the form then the field will display blank fields. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@duncant 

I think your example is missing 😮

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

@mdevaney  Sorry about that. Please see the attachments. 

@duncant
Now that you’ve attached your screenshots, what is your question? Sorry I don’t see any question in your post. Only a description of the app.

I think it may just be the application.  But whenever A user attempts to check in using the gallery their information does appear in the fields. Why is the information not being pulled into the form, after a user has selected the option to Register (Create a new entry)?

@duncant 

You still have not asked any questions.

I believe I resolved the issue. Unless a user goes completes the form then the field will display blank fields. 

View solution in original post

@duncant 

Then please close the thread if you have found the solution so others will know its no longer active.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,551)