cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gallery View Based on a Gallery Selection Two Different Entities

Hello,

I am trying to build a PowerApp to view orders people make and the line items with them. Once the order is selected I would like to have a gallery to view the items on the order.

So Gallery1 item is selected and has 3 items. The next screen shows the form with the details of the order, and have Gallery2 display the items on the order.

This is what I have and I am getting an error. I can do the Purchased Products or the Gallery Selected but not both. (The BrowseGallery1 is looking at the order)

Filter('Purchased Products', BrowseGallery1.Selected)

Thanks

Aaron

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Drrickryp
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Anonymous 

Your app seems very similar to the Northwind Traders database app used as an example of how to design with CDS.  I suggest that you look closely at it.  I learned a great deal from going through the exercise. https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/northwind-traders-relational-data-sample/ 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Drrickryp
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Anonymous 

Your app seems very similar to the Northwind Traders database app used as an example of how to design with CDS.  I suggest that you look closely at it.  I learned a great deal from going through the exercise. https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/northwind-traders-relational-data-sample/ 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (43,640)