cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
InsightLBC

Get Dataverse analytics data from Power Platform Admin Center into Power BI

Hello,

I connected from Power BI to Dataverse of a Dynamics 365 instance, but cannot find tables with the data of Dataverse analytics which is displayed in the Power Platform Admin Center.

How can I get this data into Power BI?

InsightLBC_0-1629189622849.png

2 REPLIES 2
GR29
Helper III
Helper III

@InsightLBC - what do you want the same data in BI when you have it at admin portal? Use audit data of O365 to access the same. I myself have not done it but just guessing a way.

InsightLBC

According to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/analytics-common-data-service you need one of those permissions to view the reports in the admin portal:

• Environment Admin
  • Power Platform admin
  • Dynamics 365 admin
  • Microsoft 365 Global admin 

Our goal is to create a report with some of this insights for non-admin users

Do you know if I can get data by audit functionality like the data shown in the reports Active Users, Mode of Access and Entity Usage?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,285)