Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ErickDiaz
Helper I
Helper I

Help with Date and Time Field Icon Cutting Off on Firefox and Edge

Hi All,

I have a model-driven app form that uses a section with 3 columns. The first two fields on the form are Date and Time data type.

For some reason, on Firefox and Edge (not in Chrome), the time icon is cutting off and barely visible.

I'm attaching some images with the actual output, all browsers have the default 100% zoom.

Browser versions are as follow:

• Google Chrome: 87.0.4280.141
  • Mozilla Firefox: 84.0.2
  • Microsoft Edge: 42.17134.1098.0

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Erick

3 REPLIES 3
ManirajKV
Advocate I
Advocate I

@ErickDiaz have you tried changing the field label position to Top?

ManirajKV_1-1611128207190.png

Hope this post helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. It will help others to find the answers quickly.

Many Thanks!

Maniraj.

Hi @ManirajKV,

Thank you for your suggestion, the top field label position does fix the issue. My only concern is that this form has a lot of items, which is why I'm using a 3-columns section, and the labels at the top are significantly increasing the height of the form.

I'll keep your suggestion as a workaround but before I "Accept as Solution", I just want to know if anybody else has another suggestion to fix the form with the labels displayed on the side.

Thanks again for you help,

Erick

ManirajKV
Advocate I
Advocate I

@ErickDiaz Great that it works. I do not find any other settings apart from that. You can make use of tabs which helps to avoid loading a lot of fields in the same tab wherever possible. 

Hope this post helps! 

If you like this post, give a "Thumbs up". Where it solved your request, Mark it as a "Solution" to help other users to find it. 

Many Thanks!

Maniraj.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (38,147)