Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_Judy_
Helper I
Helper I

How to bakup dataverse automatic ?

Hi, all :

Could I ask a question?

How to backup dataverse table or database?

I managed sql server 2016 before. Is anything like sql server 2016, that can create 【.bak】automatic ?

Thanks, have a nice day.

Judy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eleung83
Resolver II
Resolver II

This depends if you're using the on-premise or online version of D365.

If you're using the online version, then regular automated backups are taken of all your d365 environments. You can restore any of them depending on the type of environment going as far back as either 7 days (sandbox) or 28 days (production). You can also take manual backups of any of these environments. You should be able to get to these environments by going to admin.powerplatform.com (as long as you are an admin of your d365 environments)

Ref: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/backup-restore-environments

If you're running on-premise then the d365 databases would be sitting in a SQL server instance sitting on some machine in your organization or perhaps in your own azure instance that you would then have to manage  the backup policies yourself

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
eleung83
Resolver II
Resolver II

This depends if you're using the on-premise or online version of D365.

If you're using the online version, then regular automated backups are taken of all your d365 environments. You can restore any of them depending on the type of environment going as far back as either 7 days (sandbox) or 28 days (production). You can also take manual backups of any of these environments. You should be able to get to these environments by going to admin.powerplatform.com (as long as you are an admin of your d365 environments)

Ref: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/backup-restore-environments

If you're running on-premise then the d365 databases would be sitting in a SQL server instance sitting on some machine in your organization or perhaps in your own azure instance that you would then have to manage  the backup policies yourself

Thank you eleung83.

That is helpful. 😊

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,065)