cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pooba
Frequent Visitor

How to migrate Access to Dataverse

I want to use dataverse for storage for a powerapp that I will develop.  The data is currently stored in Microsoft Access.  I watched this youtube video for instructions, but the option to export to dataverse is not available from my access client.   Please advise. 

Note, I am a user of the GCC version of M365.

Pooba_0-1645819641414.png

Thank You for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Pooba,

Since the Access connector for Power Platform is still in public preview, you need to be using a Beta client of Access. You can sign up for that here.

Unfortunately, it will not work for GCC environments at this time though as mentioned in the above link:

Join the Microsoft 365 Developer Program to get your own E5 tenant with 1 admin and 24 users. Important: This developer program subscription will not work for those that require Government Community Cloud (GCC) environments

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Pooba,

Since the Access connector for Power Platform is still in public preview, you need to be using a Beta client of Access. You can sign up for that here.

Unfortunately, it will not work for GCC environments at this time though as mentioned in the above link:

Join the Microsoft 365 Developer Program to get your own E5 tenant with 1 admin and 24 users. Important: This developer program subscription will not work for those that require Government Community Cloud (GCC) environments

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Pooba
Frequent Visitor

Thank you Chris

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (3,418)