I'm trying to import 100k records into CDS(2) for Apps environment through 'Get Data' -> 'Excel' but gives error "Something went wrong" followed by a Job ID. The file is on a SPO site which I provide the filepath in the Get Data section.
@sabinn- I tried cutting down the records in another spreadsheet to 5k but same issue. Any ideas?
Just to play it on the safe side, let's go down to 5 rows to be completely sure that the issue isn't related to file size.
If that still doesn't work, I will loop in a few folks from our Dev team to investigate the error.
@millopis - just tried with .xlsx spreadsheet with 5 rows of data (exc. headings) and it generated a different error (attached).
To confirm, steps I completed:
1) Get Data
3) Enter SharePoint file URL (ending with ".xlsx")
4) Click on Sheet
5) Transform table -> Use first row as headers
6) Load to new entity
7) Select primary field
Then in load progress I get the error.
I noticed that at step 1 stage there is now the direct option of "Get data from Excel" - that's new!
The error is:
Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.
Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST
Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.
Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!