cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lucian
Advocate III
Advocate III

In the new Dataverse interface, how could I differentiate between my "custom columns" and the "default columns"

Hello,

I'm relatively new to Power Apps & Dataverse, but I was used on the "older interface" of Dataverse to use the column filter to differentiate between my newly added columns and the default Dataverse columns.

Now on the new interface I have to scroll over a dozen of columns instead of focusing on my own.

Is there a way to display only my columns I have added?

Kind Regards,

Lucian 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
joaodsantos
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi,

So, if I'm not mistaken, this has been removed unfortunately.

As an alternative you have maybe two options, use the Managed Column to filter only the Unmanaged. This is not perfect and would only work on your dev environment if you are deploying managed solutions to other environments.

Another way is to filter by schema name (Name), where schema name contains "yourprefix_", this will give you the fields you created with your publisher prefix.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
joaodsantos
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi,

So, if I'm not mistaken, this has been removed unfortunately.

As an alternative you have maybe two options, use the Managed Column to filter only the Unmanaged. This is not perfect and would only work on your dev environment if you are deploying managed solutions to other environments.

Another way is to filter by schema name (Name), where schema name contains "yourprefix_", this will give you the fields you created with your publisher prefix.

Hope this helps

Lucian
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @joaodsantos ,

Thank you for "confirmation" that "no longer exist"... I was thinking I have an interface or refresh problem 😁.

Unfortunately only the schema name could be usable filtering by "myprefix_", but I don't know why Microsoft have lost their motto: "Do more with less..." now the same simple task should be done by a lot more "keystrokes". 🤔

Kind Regards,

Lucian

joaodsantos
Resolver III
Resolver III

Completely agree, that was a very useful feature and just a click away if you just wanted to see what you're working on

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Users online (1,929)