Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sumaira
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Last Submitted item

Hello Community Experts,

I have an account which has more than two products, i want to fetch the created product for that account in power apps gallery

How do I achieve this requirement?

Kindly guide

Best regards

Sumaira

4 REPLIES 4
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sumaira , 

Could you please elaborate on your requirement? I can't get what do you want?

What is the data source? What's the relationship between Account and Product? How are the products created?

We need more information in order to provide further assistance.

Sik

One account can have many products and those products can have more than one account, how do I achieve this requirement?

Kindly guide @v-siky-msft 

EricRegnier
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Sumaira,

Are you using Dataverse at the backend with out-of-the-box N-N relationship or custom N-N via a junction entity/table? 

If custom table then you can write an expression like this:

Filter(ProductAccountAssociation, Account = Account.SelectedItem)

For out-of-the-box many-to-many I would look at this article: https://readyxrm.blog/2020/09/04/how-to-implement-a-common-data-service-many-to-many-field-on-canvas...

Hope this helps !

v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sumaira ,

If they are Dateverse Tables, try to establish 1:N relationship between Account and Product. 

If they are SharePoint list, try to create LookUp field in Product list to reference Account list field.

If they are SQL table, insert the foreign key to Product table to refer to the Account record.

Hope this helps.

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (49,611)