cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kubalaml
Helper II
Helper II

Microsoft Dataverse for Teams - Import Solution Error - imported solutio contains events/form libraries which is not supported for CDS lite

I'm working on a solution using Microsoft Dataverse for Teams. I have been exporting this solution from one team to another and it works about every other time. When it fails, I just delete the existing solution and import the solution as a brand new solution instead of an upgrade. This time though it is failing and even deleting the original solution does not work. Here is the error I am getting when importing. 

Formid 'de94e97d-9f01-4e51-aa75-ef8d62ef2ff9' being imported contains events/form libraries which is not supported for CDS lite. Removing the events/form libraries from the formxml will resolve the issue

I don't know what 'events/forms libraries' is referring to. Here is what the log says.

kubalaml_0-1608570239134.png

But 'crdcb_micachievement' is just a table and I created it the same as the other tables. 

kubalaml_1-1608570342493.png

Is there some form attached to this table that I need to get rid of? Can I edit the solution zip file somehow to remove this refence?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I didn't add anything special. At least I don't think I did. I think the most I did was modify the views by adding some columns, sorting, and filtering. I was able to get the import to work eventually though by removing all <FormXML> references from customizations.xml file in the solution. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
EricRegnier
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @kubalaml,

When you create the solution and its tables and components in the standard Dataverse environment, you have to make sure you don't include or activate any features that are not supported in Teams. There seems to be some related to that form. Check if the form contains any special controls, script libraries, etc. Also you can try to create a new simple form with minimal fields, no controls and form libraries, and delete that old form.

Let me know how that goes...

I didn't add anything special. At least I don't think I did. I think the most I did was modify the views by adding some columns, sorting, and filtering. I was able to get the import to work eventually though by removing all <FormXML> references from customizations.xml file in the solution. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (38,581)