cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kubalaml
Helper II
Helper II

Microsoft Dataverse for Teams - Mobile Power App

Is is possible to get access to a Microsoft Dataverse for Teams Power App on my phone?

I created a Power App as part of a solution associated with a Microsoft Dataverse for Teams environment.  I've tried the Power App Android app, but I don't see a way to switch environments to see the app. I put the app in a tab in my Team, but when using the Teams Android app, I don't see the Power App listed under the More column. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I created my app by going to https://make.powerapps.com/environments/[MY DATAVERSE FOR TEAMS ENVIRONMENT] and creating a new solution where I created the various tables and apps and whatnot. Then back on the Teams side, I added this app in the tab. I can run the app fine in the web and on the desktop client, but it wasn't showing up for me on my phone. I had a co-worker try it and she was able to see the apps so I figured it was something with my phone. I tried updating the Teams app but that didn't do anything so then I uninstalled it completely and re-installed it and now the apps are showing up. That was a very annoying issue to deal with. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kubalaml ,

Could you tell me:

Did you create an app on the powerapps web and embed it in teams?

If my assumption is correct, unfortunately, I cannot reproduce your problem.

v-xiaochen-msft_0-1608691851257.png

v-xiaochen-msft_1-1608691851262.png

Please check the following:

1. Could PC teams see the apps?
  2. Do team users on mobile phones have access to these apps?
  3. Is this a common phenomenon? Could it be caused by the network?

If you still have any question, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,

Wearsky

I created my app by going to https://make.powerapps.com/environments/[MY DATAVERSE FOR TEAMS ENVIRONMENT] and creating a new solution where I created the various tables and apps and whatnot. Then back on the Teams side, I added this app in the tab. I can run the app fine in the web and on the desktop client, but it wasn't showing up for me on my phone. I had a co-worker try it and she was able to see the apps so I figured it was something with my phone. I tried updating the Teams app but that didn't do anything so then I uninstalled it completely and re-installed it and now the apps are showing up. That was a very annoying issue to deal with. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,209)