cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Esox76
Helper II
Helper II

Microsoft Teams Dataverse legacy Dataverse connector in Power automate.

Has anyone tried  connecting to a Teams Dataverse using the legacy Dataverse connector in Power automate. I get the the following error why trying to connect to a table. I need the legacy connector in order to connect to a different environment to which i have full access to . The connector is fine for all non teams Dataverse! 

Esox76_0-1619681820071.png

Thanks In advance Esox.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Esox76,

Accessing the Dataverse for Teams environment outside of Teams in flows is not supported unfortunately, among other limitations. You'll need to use the new Dataverse connector (current environment) and author the flow inside Teams for that Team.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Esox76,

Accessing the Dataverse for Teams environment outside of Teams in flows is not supported unfortunately, among other limitations. You'll need to use the new Dataverse connector (current environment) and author the flow inside Teams for that Team.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Awesome answer, I'm going to paste the error message so people can find it easier too!

Could not retrieve values. The dynamic invocation request failed with error: { "status": 401, "message": "The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.", "error": { "message": "The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized." }, "source": "commondataservice-ae.azconn-ae.p.azurewebsites.net", "debugInfo": "clientRequestId: 16e8ba58-2309-4eac-bc8d-7d5c-850c7d3e" }.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (29,505)