cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abhijith123
Helper I
Helper I

MultiSelect Combobox Value in dataflow

How to extract values from a comma separated field in sharepoint list and how to load that values to dataverse by dataflow in powerapps

4 REPLIES 4
AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User

@Abhijith123, You can use the Power Query within the Dataflows configuration to split the column with values that contain values with commas:

AhmedSalih_0-1657666401742.png

AhmedSalih_1-1657666432017.png

AhmedSalih_2-1657666484509.png

AhmedSalih_3-1657666506835.png

Once you have the separated columns, you can load them into a new dataverse table or existing one.

Regards,
Ahmed
If my reply helped you, please give a 👍. And if it has solved your issue, please consider Accepting it as the Solution to help other members of the community find it more.

Abhijith123
Helper I
Helper I

Splitting is fine but how do I load that data into a same column in the dataverse table

AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User

@Abhijith123, what is the datatype of the column that you are trying to load the data into in Dataverse?

KirstenD
Frequent Visitor

I think I have the same problem. Trying to load them into a multiselect column in Dataverse. Going from SharePoint multiselect to Dataverse multiselect using dataflow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Users online (4,243)