cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrushing
Regular Visitor

My apps no longer will connect to Excel in Powerapps

I worked on an App and it worked great. I went to work the next day, and it was no longer working. No matter what I did, every time I tried to make a connection to Excel, it had a resource not found an error. I've tried to create new apps to see if it was app-specific, it was across my entire PoweApp platform, not just my one app. I've tried connecting to other OneDrive accounts, but it threw the same error. I can't create a trouble ticket because every time I try, it redirects me to a different page. I really need a fix on this, so anyone who can help me, that would be great.

2 REPLIES 2
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @mrushing 

The first thing to try with these authentication related errors is to clear your browsing history and cookies, and to try again.

Alternatively, you can try the 'in private' or incognito modes of your browser, or you could try using a different browser.

Hopefully, that might help.

mrushing
Regular Visitor

I tried that and it didn't work. However, I just converted my data to a SharePoint lists. Everything is running smoothly now. Thanks for the help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,928)