I've tried loading data into a dataverse table via the "Get Data From Excel" option.
I went through the process once (uploading and mapping columns), but there was a failure. In the process of fixing that I added a new column, however when I run the process again it does not recognise any new columns, nor changing columns from required to optional.
It seems to me that the schema must have been cached somewhere in the upload process, but I don't know how to reset it...
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.