cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
homol
Advocate I
Advocate I

No Switch to Classic option for tables

When I navigate to any table in Dataverse, I thought I was supposed to see and option in the bar to "Switch to Classic"?  I am marked as a Power Platform Administrator and Dynamics 365 Administrator.  This is what I see for any table.

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 9.43.10 AM.png

I'm also having issues with being able to create and publish new views, which started out of nowhere.  This is why I wanted to try to Switch to Classic as a workaround.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @homol,

You need to be viewing the table from within a solution to see the Switch to Classic button.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @homol,

You need to be viewing the table from within a solution to see the Switch to Classic button.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (4,079)